Friday 13 March 2015

Miss Havisham's Continuity Assessment

On below are the photos taken on the first assessment day of my final Miss Havisham design. 
Model : Lilianna Jaroszewska
For the second assessment, I need to pay attention to the colours, tones and the positions of the wrinkles, dark circles and also the red colours on the dry skin. Also I need to pay attention to the messiness of the hair, for example, strands of hair coming out at the front.





 
2nd assessment
On below are the photos taken on the second assessment for my Miss Havisham design. During the assessment, I refer to the photos taken on the last assessment so to make sure the details are the same as last time. I'm pleased with the results of the look this time and by creating the hand chart, it helps me a lot as I can follow how it looks like and where the scratches, dry skin and veins are positioned and so I can create the look faster as well.

Comparing to the first assessment, I found out that the hair on the top of the second assessment are whiter as I've put too much baby powder on the top. Also, the dark circles and the red colours of the dry skin are lighter in tones on the second assessment while the first assessment are more bolder. The texture of the hair looks different and I think is because during the second assessment, the hair is more oily than the first assessment and so the hair looks flatter than the first one. The lighting on both assessment are different, so the colours on the skin might look a little bit different as well. But overall, I'm pleased with both assessments and I've learnt the importance of creating and doing continuity work throughout this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment